Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Spain 4-0 Italy Euro Final

the most pessimistic person would never expect what happened in Euro final between Spain & Italy, all the people expected to see high tactics and a defensive game, closed game, all the people expected to see Spain domination and strong Italian defensive lines, no goals just 1 goal would finish it and the most predictions was to reach the penalty kicks.

otherwise, yesterday as I expected and I think It was only me who predict the game this way, the tactics the way of the game, I predicted most of the game as I watched it before.

" ONE SIDE GAME " the only sentence that describes Euro Final, I don't know what to see and which review I wanna write now, yesterday FC Barcelona was playing.

I felt the enthusiastic spirits inside the players come out to the ground, running passing shooting pressing and the most part that I like always is " Tiki Taka " Barca's way to dominate the ball.

an awesome through by Iniesta to Cesc who passed it to Silva who translated it into Goal was the first among 4 goals, It appears so well that Italy wasn't exist no defense no control for the ball just 2 or 3 shots out of the area.

then It was Xavi's time when he passed the ball perfectly to Jordi Alba who handled It into the goal to declare that he deserves to wear Barca T-shirt, his performance yesterday was up to our expectations the left side was in his own control.

the expected change came when Del Bosque took Cesc out and replaced Torres who scored the 3rd goal then Juan mata who gave the Italians the mercy bullet at the last 5 minutes in the game.

follow our partners : Egyptian Foolball

No comments:

Post a Comment